Date: May 28 - 30, 2009
Call for Entry Deadline: April 5, 2009
1. Festival accepts short fiction of any genre (horror, thriller, comedy, action etc). Under no circumstance shall we accept the following categories: documentary, music video, news reporting, experimental video and video installation.
2. The date of completion should not be prior to the 1st. of January 2007.
3. The registration of the shorts can be done through e-mail sending the registration form to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Submissions must be a maximum of 20 minutes in length. Submissions longer than 20 minutes shall be subject to available space in the exhibition.
5. The deadline for submissions of short films will be Monday April 5, 2009. If the submission is sent through a courier company, the postmark date of the courier company must be April 5th or an earlier date.
6. Only submissions in Spanish language or subtitled in Spanish shall be accepted.
7. In addition, participants are required to deliver a CD with the following information: - Short Synopsis of submission in text file. 5 stills or video images for the promotion of the submission. Bio or short CV of the principal filmmaker in text file.