Date: November 18 - 20, 2009
Call for Entry Deadline: September 5, 2009
1. A completed application form, with all basic information provided and relevant boxes checked off.
2. A copy of these regulations dated and signed, under the hand-written phrase in French "lu et approuvé" or its English equivalent, "I have read and agree to the stipulations of this document".
3. A capsule description of the film in both French and English (not to exceed 150 words in either language).
4. A biographical note and complete filmography for the director.
5. 1 or 2 copies of the submission recorded on DVD.
1. « Le Grand prix des 4 Ecrans » (1800 €) / The films that can be selected for this award have to include a media or multi-screens interest (in the creation, the broadcasting process or in the story
itself). They compete with web-films for this prize.
2. « L'Ecran d'Or » Feature-Length Film ('The Golden Screen') to the best movie (1000 €).
3. « L'Ecran d'Argent » Feature-Length Film ('The Silver Screen') to the next best movie (700 €).
4. A jury comprised of high school students will award the « Prix du Jury Jeunes » (Youth Jury Prize).