Date: March 26 - 29, 2009
Call for Entry Deadline: November 15, 2009
1. To be considered, all entries must be submitted on DVD (NTSC format only) labeled with Your name, Title of Film, Category and Running Time and completed Entry Form.
2. A fifty word or less synopsis for marketing should accompany your film, along with a still.
3. Features are 50 minutes or greater, shorts must be 50 minutes or less.
4. Films with US or foreign distribution or films produced by a major studio, or under contract or option, are ineligible for competition. Documentaries screened on US or foreign television are also ineligible for competition purposes.
5. Films will not be returned and we are not responsible for lost or stolen materials.
Fee (USD): 25 - 75
1) The Lynn Redgrave Award.
2) The Macat Asc Award.
3) Screenwriting Award.
4) Sleeping Giant Award.
5) Audience Choice Award.
6) Extraordinary Achievement Award.