Date: April 8 - 11, 2010
Call for Entry Deadline: January 7, 2010
All films must not have been previously submitted to the Tallahassee Film Festival. The Tallahassee Film Festival does not accept “works-in-progress” or “rough cuts.” Filmmaker’s who enter their film should be prepared for us to screen the version they originally sent, should it be accepted.
Entrants must provide the following:
1) Two (2) NTSC DVD screeners of the film.
2) Press kit for the film containing written synopses, cast and crew names and biographies, film stills, publicity materials, and trailers (if available).
3) Completed and signed entry form with entry category visibly checked.
4) Check, money order or withoutabox.com payment confirmation for the appropriate entry fees.
5) Checks and money orders should be made out to Tallahassee Film Festival (entries not accompanied by appropriate fees will not be considered).
6) College Student Film entrants must provide a copy of their valid student identification card.
Fee (USD): 15 - 55
Awards will be given as follows:
1) Best Narrative Feature.
2) Best Narrative Short.
3) Best Documentary Feature.
4) Best Documentary Short.
5) Best Animated Film.
6) Best College Student Film.
7) Audience Choice Award.
Festival jurors may award honorable mentions and/or other awards at their discretion. Cash prizes, trophies, and/or certificates will be presented to the winners at the Awards Ceremony which takes place during the festival dates (or will be mailed in the event of the winner’s absence).