Date: June 10 - 13, 2010
Call for Entry Deadline: March 17, 2010
1. The festival is non-competitive and open to films of any genre: Features, Shorts, Documentaries, Animation, etc. There is no limit to the number of entries.
2. All film entries must be submitted on 1/2" VHS NTSC videocassette (no PAL or SECAM formats) or DVD to be considered for selection. Please ensure DVD submissions will properly play on a standard North American stand alone player, or they may not be considered.
3. There is a non-refundable $45 processing fee for films over 60 minutes and $25 for films under 60 minutes. All entries must be submitted with this entry form and the processing fee. All entries must include a short synopsis, a filmmaker(s) bio, and a list of principal cast and credits.
4. Non-English language produced films must have English subtitles or be dubbed in English.
5. The title of the work and name of the entrant must be on all mailing containers, mailing labels, can reels and film leaders. All containers must be numbered (Ex: 1 of 1, or 2 of 3, etc.).
6. The number, date, location and time of screenings of films are at the discretion of the WFF.
7. The act of submitting this form constitutes acceptance without reservation of all rules of the WFF.
8. Film selection announcements will be made no later than Memorial Day Weekend on the WFF website.
Fee (USD): 25 - 45