Information That is Publicly Available
- When you create an account on the site, some information about your account and your account activity will be provided to other users of the site. This may include the date you opened your account, the date you last logged into your account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos you have watched.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activity on the site, such as uploading videos or sending messages through the FilmNet website. Other users can contact you through messages and comments.
- You may also choose to add personal information that will visible to other users on your channel page (which is the public facing page for your account on the site). This may include a profile picture, you name, gender, relationship status, or other details.
- If you choose to add certain features to your channel page, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your confirmed friends or other users. Such shared activity may include which videos are your favorites, which videos you rated and which videos you have uploaded.
- Any videos that you submit to the FilmNet Sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
For questions concerning the product or your account, please visit the FilmNet Help page.
For more information about our privacy practices, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.